Before using heavy weight, make sure you have good technique. Ask someone to watch you perform an exercise or even record it with a cell phone to see if you have good form. Ask for help and get coaching from a qualified fitness professional if you’re unsure of how to perform an exercise.
- What do I do if my back hurts at home but I don`t know where a massage therapist is in my town and I can`t get a good enough massage from anyone home? My body hurts too much to stretch. I`m always feeling the discomfort able hurt and severe pains. I try stretching out but it comes back.
- My knees are hurting. Should I stop exercising or just slow down?
- I usually don’t have enough time in the morning for exercise but I do later in the day. Is that a problem?
- How did you start running?
- Which exercise should I do to improve physical strength of my body?
- What type of exercises one can follow and can dance be done instead of exercise??
- What exercises do other people do for 5 mins before work ?
- How do you build stamina?
- Is it good to drink water all through a meal, or only after or just before?
- Is HIIT good for fat loss
- What is the best kind of breakfast?
- What do you do for your morning excersise?
- I find more difficult to keep up with my diet at nights. Why is that happening and how can I change it?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise when it takes so long to see results?
- Is yoga daily with a good diet enough to lose weight?