1 cup Kiefer, if you don't have Kiefer use whole milk
1/2 cup water
1 healthy handful of spinach
2 raw eggs, it's fine I've been doing it for 2 years
1 cup fruit, I use frozen berries, but dealers choice. Use fruits you'll enjoy, and make your experience better.
Chicken, and broccoli for lunch
Thaw frozen chicken, I'll leave it out in a bowl, and go to work, it's fine. Slow cook the chicken till you wake up the next day. Season however you like.
Use portion control when meal prepping.
I used to use only broccoli, but decided that I needed to add more veggies, so I got "Normandy Vegetables." It has yellow carrots, normal carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. It's good. Again use whatever veggies you like. I'll grab a couple handfuls, and seal the lid, through it in the freezer for later.
For dinner I buy a premade bag of Birdseye chicken pasta. Just throw it in a Pan, cook it up, it's good, simple, and I'm lazy.👍
Ps. Try to avoid caffeine in the morning, it gives the wrong message to your body, let your body and mind wake up at their own pace, drink a cup when you get at work for instance. Do this four days and you’ll never go back!
Incorporating some fruit into breakfast means you hit two targets in one!
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?