1 cup Kiefer, if you don't have Kiefer use whole milk
1/2 cup water
1 healthy handful of spinach
2 raw eggs, it's fine I've been doing it for 2 years
1 cup fruit, I use frozen berries, but dealers choice. Use fruits you'll enjoy, and make your experience better.
Chicken, and broccoli for lunch
Thaw frozen chicken, I'll leave it out in a bowl, and go to work, it's fine. Slow cook the chicken till you wake up the next day. Season however you like.
Use portion control when meal prepping.
I used to use only broccoli, but decided that I needed to add more veggies, so I got "Normandy Vegetables." It has yellow carrots, normal carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower. It's good. Again use whatever veggies you like. I'll grab a couple handfuls, and seal the lid, through it in the freezer for later.
For dinner I buy a premade bag of Birdseye chicken pasta. Just throw it in a Pan, cook it up, it's good, simple, and I'm lazy.👍
Ps. Try to avoid caffeine in the morning, it gives the wrong message to your body, let your body and mind wake up at their own pace, drink a cup when you get at work for instance. Do this four days and you’ll never go back!
Incorporating some fruit into breakfast means you hit two targets in one!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?