You can take a banana or some nuts (Almond,cajou, peanut, etc). You can also take a bol of oatmeal with fresh fruits, or other things that will not make you feel bloated.
Everyone is different but for me I would have a banana, small piece of fruit or a muesli bar before exercising. Then I would eat an early lunch! Otherwise, you can wake a bit earlier and still have a normal size breakfast. Try to give yourself an hour before exercising (longer if it’s yoga!)
If I want to go exercise after breakfast I would go for something like a slice of toast or 2 crackers with avocado and tomato or 1 scrambled egg and some veggies. If you dont want the bread I would recommend a small omelette or yogurt with a banana and some granola. An option for some are overnight oats in or/combination with chiapudding! I love overnight oats with blueberries and some lemon juice!
Hi there, I would go for yoghurt and tea, but restrain yourself from eating and drinking to much. After you have finished your work-out you can eat and drink as you normally would.. I do think that this method only works if you have some energy/fluidreserves from dinner the night before. You can’t run on empty! Good luck!
If you're going exercising straight after I would suggest just eating just a banana and drink some water. If it's going to be a little longer, maybe half an hour, before the exercise I would add sim yoghurt
(1) whole wheat mini bagel with cream cheese & (2) hard boiled large eggs. Then I’d wait at least 30-45 minutes before exercising.
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?