You can take a banana or some nuts (Almond,cajou, peanut, etc). You can also take a bol of oatmeal with fresh fruits, or other things that will not make you feel bloated.
Everyone is different but for me I would have a banana, small piece of fruit or a muesli bar before exercising. Then I would eat an early lunch! Otherwise, you can wake a bit earlier and still have a normal size breakfast. Try to give yourself an hour before exercising (longer if it’s yoga!)
If I want to go exercise after breakfast I would go for something like a slice of toast or 2 crackers with avocado and tomato or 1 scrambled egg and some veggies. If you dont want the bread I would recommend a small omelette or yogurt with a banana and some granola. An option for some are overnight oats in or/combination with chiapudding! I love overnight oats with blueberries and some lemon juice!
Hi there, I would go for yoghurt and tea, but restrain yourself from eating and drinking to much. After you have finished your work-out you can eat and drink as you normally would.. I do think that this method only works if you have some energy/fluidreserves from dinner the night before. You can’t run on empty! Good luck!
If you're going exercising straight after I would suggest just eating just a banana and drink some water. If it's going to be a little longer, maybe half an hour, before the exercise I would add sim yoghurt
(1) whole wheat mini bagel with cream cheese & (2) hard boiled large eggs. Then I’d wait at least 30-45 minutes before exercising.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.