I wouldn't recommend slow sad music as it can slow you down and make you feel less able to exercise.
For you, I would recommend it be music that relaxes you. For some people, classical piano or orchestral music, but for others this would put them on edge.
Personally, I love relaxing and exercising to chilled out Lo-fi electro vibes, but sometimes I switch it up with other choices depending on my mood.
You may love up beat pop hits to find your happy place, or bring back nostalgic memories with heavier rock from your teen years. Perhaps some crooner or smooth jazz will hit the spot.
Trust your ear and keep moving the musical dial with your tastes and moods.
Point is, great art ties us together in unity of purpose.
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?