I think it depends on when you have a block of time available. For a lot of people, the morning is a good opportunity because it helps us kick off the day with a self-loving act. We are taking care of our bodies in the best way we know how.
For me, morning or afternoon is the best time, depending on the time of year. Morning for summer, outdoors. Afternoon gym time in the cold months when it's also dark out
Don’t stress about being perfect. When ever you can do it. That’s when it’s best. Make sure you get plenty of rest as well
I work nights so I do my excercise when I get home from work in the morning.my excercise is dancing to music and I have added 2 kilo hand weights to my routine.I am thinking of getting a day job so I will still excercise in the morning which will be before work.
It’s personal preference, but I prefer morning. It’s less crowded and more importantly I feel energized and ready to take on the day. There’s just something so peaceful about being up and active before most of the world, too.
For me I know it’s better to workout in the morning! It makes me feel great for the whole day and I have less opportunity to not do it!
The best time for me is straight after work in the afternoon currently. I would in the future like to become a morning exerciser
Don’t over think this. Whenever it works best for you. Whenever it’s the least stressful. Make sure you are getting rest as well. And plenty of sleep
Decide and just do it. Start with a little bit of workout and continue increasing the duration day by day. Don't wait the energy to come. I'd say just decide and do it.
For me, it's day. Because the energy actually comes after I do the workout. And I need the energy for the rest of the day.
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴