I think it depends on when you have a block of time available. For a lot of people, the morning is a good opportunity because it helps us kick off the day with a self-loving act. We are taking care of our bodies in the best way we know how.
For me, morning or afternoon is the best time, depending on the time of year. Morning for summer, outdoors. Afternoon gym time in the cold months when it's also dark out
Don’t stress about being perfect. When ever you can do it. That’s when it’s best. Make sure you get plenty of rest as well
I work nights so I do my excercise when I get home from work in the morning.my excercise is dancing to music and I have added 2 kilo hand weights to my routine.I am thinking of getting a day job so I will still excercise in the morning which will be before work.
It’s personal preference, but I prefer morning. It’s less crowded and more importantly I feel energized and ready to take on the day. There’s just something so peaceful about being up and active before most of the world, too.
For me I know it’s better to workout in the morning! It makes me feel great for the whole day and I have less opportunity to not do it!
The best time for me is straight after work in the afternoon currently. I would in the future like to become a morning exerciser
Don’t over think this. Whenever it works best for you. Whenever it’s the least stressful. Make sure you are getting rest as well. And plenty of sleep
Decide and just do it. Start with a little bit of workout and continue increasing the duration day by day. Don't wait the energy to come. I'd say just decide and do it.
For me, it's day. Because the energy actually comes after I do the workout. And I need the energy for the rest of the day.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?