I work nights so I do my excercise when I get home from work in the morning.my excercise is dancing to music and I have added 2 kilo hand weights to my routine.I am thinking of getting a day job so I will still excercise in the morning which will be before work.
- My knees are hurting. Should I stop exercising or just slow down?
- I have arthritis and have to exercise gently. Are there any older people who have a routine that works with arthritis?
- How do you push through working hard during an exercise? I would like techniques to push through mental blocks of what I think I am capable of
- What other exercises are easy to do in the house?
- If you don’t like exercising alone what do you do to compensate that besides seeking others if you don’t have others to exercise with?
Don’t over think this. Whenever it works best for you. Whenever it’s the least stressful. Make sure you are getting rest as well. And plenty of sleep
I think it depends on when you have a block of time available. For a lot of people, the morning is a good opportunity because it helps us kick off the day with a self-loving act. We are taking care of our bodies in the best way we know how.
For me, morning or afternoon is the best time, depending on the time of year. Morning for summer, outdoors. Afternoon gym time in the cold months when it's also dark out
It’s personal preference, but I prefer morning. It’s less crowded and more importantly I feel energized and ready to take on the day. There’s just something so peaceful about being up and active before most of the world, too.
The best time for me is straight after work in the afternoon currently. I would in the future like to become a morning exerciser
For me I know it’s better to workout in the morning! It makes me feel great for the whole day and I have less opportunity to not do it!
Don’t stress about being perfect. When ever you can do it. That’s when it’s best. Make sure you get plenty of rest as well
Decide and just do it. Start with a little bit of workout and continue increasing the duration day by day. Don't wait the energy to come. I'd say just decide and do it.
For me, it's day. Because the energy actually comes after I do the workout. And I need the energy for the rest of the day.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?