I think it depends on when you have a block of time available. For a lot of people, the morning is a good opportunity because it helps us kick off the day with a self-loving act. We are taking care of our bodies in the best way we know how.
For me, morning or afternoon is the best time, depending on the time of year. Morning for summer, outdoors. Afternoon gym time in the cold months when it's also dark out
Don’t stress about being perfect. When ever you can do it. That’s when it’s best. Make sure you get plenty of rest as well
I work nights so I do my excercise when I get home from work in the morning.my excercise is dancing to music and I have added 2 kilo hand weights to my routine.I am thinking of getting a day job so I will still excercise in the morning which will be before work.
It’s personal preference, but I prefer morning. It’s less crowded and more importantly I feel energized and ready to take on the day. There’s just something so peaceful about being up and active before most of the world, too.
For me I know it’s better to workout in the morning! It makes me feel great for the whole day and I have less opportunity to not do it!
The best time for me is straight after work in the afternoon currently. I would in the future like to become a morning exerciser
Don’t over think this. Whenever it works best for you. Whenever it’s the least stressful. Make sure you are getting rest as well. And plenty of sleep
Decide and just do it. Start with a little bit of workout and continue increasing the duration day by day. Don't wait the energy to come. I'd say just decide and do it.
For me, it's day. Because the energy actually comes after I do the workout. And I need the energy for the rest of the day.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?