I listen to audio books and podcasts during my walk, sometimes I’ll listen to new music if I’m feeling pumped up. I try at least one a week to write in my journal while I’m walking.
Z Rif Z.
I love to listen music while I do exercise. If u have a goal that, "I will have a healthier body, I will be fit, or I will lose weight by doing exercise" you’ll be successful in making exercise streaks, believe me. Empty your place, breath deep in and out, then turn in your fav music and start your session. Music will motivate you as well.
Honestly it's has become a habit and don't need to be fun or fresh. I mean just like brushing teeth. You simply don't actually pay attention how you do it, but you feel the result and feel good. The same is about exercising, without it you feel hard, while after that stretched and awake)
I turn on music and a track i love i smile too bc i enjoy my workout I feel it takes off my stress and sadness sometimes
I like to change it up a little and not do the same thing everyday. Some days I have dance classes and other days I decide to take a walk down my street and back. Some ideas are walking/running, biking, yoga, dance, weightlifting, and just stretching in general. Also if you sign yourself up for things like how I signed myself up for dance classes your classes will basically decide what your going to do for that day.
I browse instagram / youtube looking for new routines. Every time I find a routine I like, I add it to an ever-growing list of routines. So, when I get bored of something, I have a big list of different routines to choose from. It’s also nice to sort them into different ranges of difficulty, so on those days you are feeling unmotivated or tired you can choose an easier or lighter workout. Updating your music playlist is also super important.
I tried to go with something new every once in awhile justice up. So for example if you're used to doing yoga go do a squat workout or an ab workout period because it's not just flexibility or one part of your body that needs to be worked on it's your whole part of your body. Spice it up a little. I hope you have fun and have a fantastic day you are beautiful in amazing. Love you
I mix it up, I do home exercises which tend to be challenges which keep me engaged because they are 2 weeks long. I also go for walks in my neighborhood either first thing in the morning or after work. When I dont feel like doing a structured workout and it is raining I think I get a food workout when I do this because, I tend to repeat moves until I get it as best I can.
- How many times you exercise in a day?
- What can motivate you to ensure you won’t quit while getting started?
- How does one fit the exercise habit into their morning routine? Is this something done right before noon or, is there a better time after awakening to start exercising? A set time? Maybe even stepping out of doors in pajamas to reach the mail box considered exercise for eight minutes?
- How do you reward yourself?
- What is a moderate workout I can do in my bedroom?
- If I train constantly, my muscles never get sore. So it becomes routine and boring. What should I do?
- Do you complete your exercise habit in the morning? I often have 6am work meetings, and I sometimes have difficulty getting the exercise in before work.
- What do you do for your morning activity?
- What is your morning exercise of choice?
- How can I remain consistent with exercise and ensure I carry out a routine everyday?