I ask myself what can I do to make my home happier.
I ask myself to be honest about how I’m feeling
I ask myself what small thing I can do to help myself feel better
and where would I be now if I had chose differently?
And would it be a better or a worse situation?
Al I happy?
If I’m not why?
What can I improve to be happy?
2. What emotion am I feeling right now?
3. What negative thought am I holding onto right now or lately?
2. Make a list of everything you’d like to say no to. Make a list of everything you’d like to say yes to.
3. When your critical voice pipes up, what does it tell you? Who does it sound like? What is it stopping you from doing?
1. How do I feel right now? (Mentally and physically)
2. What’s something that I love about myself? (Can’t be nothing)
3. What will I engage in today that will bring me joy?
1. What habits doesn’t serve me well?
2. What did I do to take care of myself this year?
3. What thoughts would I like to let go of for the next year?
Did something happen- will it change your life?
Is there someone I can talk to- before social media?
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?