Banana with eggs, cinnamon and avocado. Mix all together the eggs, bananas and cinnamon and cook. Later put avocado on top.
Just fried eggs in the morning. With glass of milk and maybe some fruit or nuts. Depending on how many time I have in the morning.
Egg omelette. Two eggs with two spoon of milk, a little bit of salt and a lot of black pepper. Mix this all up and cook it with olive oil.
A simple serving of nuts with a tasty nutritious addition makes a perfect high protein snack. Almonds and walnuts are the best choices. Almonds have the best nutritional value but walnuts are much more palatable to eat an entire serving daily. Pair with a serving of peanut butter or banana chips or even some organic low sugar dark chocolate.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?