Banana with eggs, cinnamon and avocado. Mix all together the eggs, bananas and cinnamon and cook. Later put avocado on top.
Just fried eggs in the morning. With glass of milk and maybe some fruit or nuts. Depending on how many time I have in the morning.
Egg omelette. Two eggs with two spoon of milk, a little bit of salt and a lot of black pepper. Mix this all up and cook it with olive oil.
A simple serving of nuts with a tasty nutritious addition makes a perfect high protein snack. Almonds and walnuts are the best choices. Almonds have the best nutritional value but walnuts are much more palatable to eat an entire serving daily. Pair with a serving of peanut butter or banana chips or even some organic low sugar dark chocolate.
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?