Chicken, bacon, spring onion, brie, mozerella, sweetcorn
Then I normally try and add in some veg that might not be as enjoyable like brocolli or cabbage but their flavours will be hidden by all the other nice things and some salt and pepper.
Omlettes are just something that I feel are really nutritious and I feel full afterwards. It's good proteins plus the veg and a small portion of cheese 10-25 grams is not much but makes it more enjoyable.
Because I have a great not stick omlette pan and a easy to wash electric whisk it's a really easy dish to do.
Basically I want something easy, nutritious and not too long to make that I can just through ingredients and flavour into.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.