Well,I prefer stretching in the first place cause it makes you flexible and energetic …..if u know, it has a fun fact that stretching can increase your height not only in your teenage , you can even increase your height till 25 if u do that daily😃……and u can also do some yoga it improves each and everything in you , And with this do meditation everyday in second place😊.hope this will work for you👐🏻 , best of luck for your future 😊👍🏻
I generally prefer doing low-intensity workouts such as yoga or stretching, because I find that in the morning I like to start of slow 🙂
Bodyweight handstand pushup outside on grass feeling the chilly Estonian Autumn air in glenohumeral joint restricting full range of movement.
my personal favorite is running, i like to get a couple miles in every now and then. though i also like going on the maxi-climber too!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?