Monday and Thursday-
10 sit ups
5 push ups
35 jumping jacks
15 sec plank
25 sec wall sit
10 sit ups
Tuesday and Friday-
20 sit ups
10 push ups
45 jumping jacks
30 sec plank
45 sec wall sit
20 curl ups
Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday-
30 sit ups
15 push ups
50 jumping jacks
40 sec plank
60 sec wall sit
25 sit ups
These are just suggestions and something that I do daily. You can personalize them to your liking. Just exercising will not cut it. Make sure you are eating healthy. When I find myself craving something unhealthy, I resist the urge by drinking a glass of water (it works!). It’s okay if you treat yourself to something once in a while, as long as you are not chowing it down and not being active. Make sure to eat a healthy breakfast and eat all three meals of the day.
Keep in mind that I'm no expert on the subject, I've just read and search for it a lot too. The best way to do this will always be with the help of nutritioner and a personal trainer.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?