Monday and Thursday-
10 sit ups
5 push ups
35 jumping jacks
15 sec plank
25 sec wall sit
10 sit ups
Tuesday and Friday-
20 sit ups
10 push ups
45 jumping jacks
30 sec plank
45 sec wall sit
20 curl ups
Saturday, Sunday, and Wednesday-
30 sit ups
15 push ups
50 jumping jacks
40 sec plank
60 sec wall sit
25 sit ups
These are just suggestions and something that I do daily. You can personalize them to your liking. Just exercising will not cut it. Make sure you are eating healthy. When I find myself craving something unhealthy, I resist the urge by drinking a glass of water (it works!). It’s okay if you treat yourself to something once in a while, as long as you are not chowing it down and not being active. Make sure to eat a healthy breakfast and eat all three meals of the day.
Keep in mind that I'm no expert on the subject, I've just read and search for it a lot too. The best way to do this will always be with the help of nutritioner and a personal trainer.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.