I do press ups, sit ups and a walk (or run) to work in the mornings. This is enough to get me ready for the day ahead but still achievable
Everyone is different with this sort of thing but I like to do a mixture of at home workouts from an app that I downloaded, running around 5k once a week and then going to the gym once a week where I do both and also some weights, but it's important to remember that if you're still going don't try for the heaviest ones because no matter how strong you are it can affect the structure of bones.
Hello. If you have a bike then I genuinely suggest you go on a short or long bike ride around your neighborhood or a park if you can. I enjoy the breeze of wind that hits me when I ride my bike. It feels refreshing and almost calming. It makes me feel alive so this is my suggestion based on personal preference and experience.
The basics are always good to start with! Pushups, squats, and planks are always easy to do for a quick workout after waking up in the morning. And then you can eventually build from there with different variations of each once you perfect your form of the basics! Also, don’t forget to stretch. 🙂
I find it difficult to do long, hard exercise sessions on my own. In the mornings I prefer to do something simple, like stretching. Then, I arrange for classes or team sports activities for during the day – that way, there's a commitment I have to fulfill.
It depends on how physically fit you are feeling. If you feel determined enough you can do weights mixed with cardio. Otherwise just do something light
I do 8 minutes of intense work out every morning with an app and I have lost 10 pounds in 3 weeks and have more energy for the rest of my work from home job and small family activities
Start with jumping jacks, and maybe some planks as well! Jumping jacks are a great warm-up, and doing thirty-second planks are great to start off with!! Then you can build from there 🙂
I like doing yoga when I wake up. I feel that it works out your body while also allowing you to breathe and connect with yourself on a physical and mental level
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?