I love dancing it’s mentally and physically stimulating. So I always prefer a workout with either my fav music or dance workouts online like Zumba or cardio.
D Lia N.
I work out everyday with this app called fit on. It has differnet types of exercises such as yoga, HIIT, strength training and so on and i love it. I really recommand it to others
Even though its super bad for my knees, I love running first thing in the morning. It forces you to have a cold shower and eat a good breakfast, giving you an energy boost.
I swap a few different movements depending on my current goals. Currently, I’m stretching every morning and adding some longer strength training sessions on Mon, Wed., & Fri. first thing in the morning as well. These sessions focus on fully body, basic functional movements such as squats and correctional exercises for a shoulder issue I’m healing from.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?