Generally speaking, low intensity workouts and stretching can be done every day without issue or even multiple times (consider a yoga instructor for example). Strengthening workouts can also be done every day when targeting different muscle groups (look up “split gym routine”).
The most important thing in all cases is working up to that level. Start small. Start simple. Look to exceed your capabilities and push for growth, sure, but limit that push to about 5% to avoid injury. To be clear: don’t push more than 5% past your last workout at any time. That includes your first few workouts 😉
You’ll get there!
Cardio exercise such as running, cycling and swimming.
- Do you do the same kind of exercise every day?
- What should I do when I feel too tired to exercise?
- My job involves a lot of walking so I am mainly getting my cardio that way. How can I transition to something else for days I’m not working or if I change jobs?
- How do you retain your focus during meditation?
- Should I still try to excercise in the morning as I am going back to school next week or just in the afternoon?
- Has anyone found any other 7 minute exercises? I am getting bored doing the same one every morning.
- Which is better, exercising before or after breakfast?
- Is mediation a workout/exercise?
- What can you do to start enjoying the exercise process instead of it feeling like a punishment?
- What is your cardio and strength ratio and what kind of exercise do you do?