- I enjoy walking a lot and jogging to a certain extent, but traditional exercise like push ups, sit ups, pin ups, skipping and the like are things I absolutely dread, how do I get over that?
- Are there any ultra-effective exercises for posture that will bring fast results?
- Why do you think gummy bears are unhealthy?
- I exercise 3 times a week and often feel like I can’t do the exercise. Although I can most of the times and feel stupid about it so I do them anyway. To me it feels like a lack of confidence in myself and also I don’t want to loose face. I have trouble staying with myself and the exercise. Are there wise words that can help me building confidence and trust that I can do it and if I can’t than that’s something that’s okay too? (It doesn’t has to do with willpower, lost 42 pounds and am loyal to my gym appointments). Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. (:
- Does anyone practice yoga?
Cardio exercise such as running, cycling and swimming.
Generally speaking, low intensity workouts and stretching can be done every day without issue or even multiple times (consider a yoga instructor for example). Strengthening workouts can also be done every day when targeting different muscle groups (look up “split gym routine”).
The most important thing in all cases is working up to that level. Start small. Start simple. Look to exceed your capabilities and push for growth, sure, but limit that push to about 5% to avoid injury. To be clear: don’t push more than 5% past your last workout at any time. That includes your first few workouts 😉
You’ll get there!
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?