I used to like gym’s activities, but now during quarantine I prefeer yoga and cardios! Musculation at home is insteresting too.
I've been mostly running this year. Recently though, I've been doing the 7 minute workout and using an app called Fit On for living room friendly workouts!
In the morning i do yoga and meditation and sometimes have short walking with them, but in other times if i have time i do kik Boxing and fitness
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?