Treat yourself on something you really like, taking time to read your favorite book for instance, eat your favorite fruit, meditate on thoughts of gratitude and pride in yourself.
I would look into an activity that you’re passionate about as your reward celebration, but make sure not to include food or anything with calories! 🙂
Do something you enjoy afterwards. Depending on the time of day you exercise of course, but let’s say you do it in the morning. Refresh and settle in with a good book if you enjoy reading. Or if you have work maybe listen to music you love on your way to work. If at night, you can also refresh and read before bed or watch something you like watching if you have time before going straight to bed. I usually do a small activity I enjoy afterwards. Not immediately after I’m done but after taking a shower. Even if it’s just listening to a song.
Honestly…me too. I always celebrated before with food. But I’m really trying to not do that now. So far I have come up with reading a chapter in a book, watching an episode of my favourite show, if i have done good for a week straight getting a message etc.
- What is the best lunch break?
- Is yoga harmful?
- What types of things do you do or say to motivate yourself to get started on a workout? That’s my biggest struggle!
- How do you prepare for an exercise in advance?
- What do you do for your exercises?
- What exercise is best if you’re just starting out?
- How do you treat the days that you miss your goals?
- How do you build up your workout knowledge ( what to do and how to do it )? Too many information makes procrastinating easier
- Do you do the same exercise every day or do you mix it up?
- How much exercise do you do in the morning? A short ten minutes to wake up the body or a full workout?