Treat yourself on something you really like, taking time to read your favorite book for instance, eat your favorite fruit, meditate on thoughts of gratitude and pride in yourself.
I would look into an activity that you’re passionate about as your reward celebration, but make sure not to include food or anything with calories! 🙂
Do something you enjoy afterwards. Depending on the time of day you exercise of course, but let’s say you do it in the morning. Refresh and settle in with a good book if you enjoy reading. Or if you have work maybe listen to music you love on your way to work. If at night, you can also refresh and read before bed or watch something you like watching if you have time before going straight to bed. I usually do a small activity I enjoy afterwards. Not immediately after I’m done but after taking a shower. Even if it’s just listening to a song.
Honestly…me too. I always celebrated before with food. But I’m really trying to not do that now. So far I have come up with reading a chapter in a book, watching an episode of my favourite show, if i have done good for a week straight getting a message etc.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?