I like eggs and tuna with carrots and a glass of water, but sometimes I prefer to eat a piece of banana bread with a glass of milk. It depends on what healthy food I am craving for.
I like my breakfast to change based on what I have to do that day. If I have some time I’ll eat greek yogurt with granola and dark chocolate chips and some blueberries. If I’m in a rush I’ll prepare myself some green or earl grey tea and I’ll dip some cookies in it to eat something quickly. Sometimes I’ll get a cappuccino with a crossaint or a banana and blueberry smoothie with a Nutella sandwich. It really depends on my mood and how much time I have.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?