After al this I put the cucumber and tomato on the toast first. Than the grilled egg on top with a slice of cheese and ham.
This on both slices. (2 eggs per toast)
Sometimes I with other in place of cheese I have boiled eggs. I don’t always have crackers… it depends on how hungry I’m feeling.
First, I bring 2cups of milk to a simmer with a pinch of vanilla powder, ground cinnamon, and a tablespoon each of Flax & Chia seeds. Once heat is visibly coming off the top and the milk is audibly hissing, I add half a diced apple and a small handful of diced walnuts. Shortly after, it will begin to simmer and the swollen Chia seeds will have risen to the top.
Now add the Oatmeal, constantly stirring. As the oatmeal begins to soak up the milk mixture, add a bit more cinnamon, and a tablespoon of organic honey. Take off the heat and pour into a bowl. I prefer to do this early, while there is still plenty of milk and before the oatmeal has fully soaked up all the liquid. Overcooking oatmeal is very easy to do and will result in an overly dense porridge that becomes tough to digest.
Finally, stir in a hefty tablespoon of peanut butter, and enjoy.
This rich, complex breakfast is packed with protein, fiber, and natural sugars that keep me full, and energize my body and mind. A perfect way to start the day!
They're easier to make and taste good
Sometimes I add apples and bananas
Sometimes I make aloo bread
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.