Some hard boiled eggs, 2 slices of whole wheat bread with any kind of white cheese (cottage cheese is my favorite). Served with veggies on the side and a cup of coffee with a dash of milk
I want suggestions from my Indian friends for breakfast recipes. Because I'm from Bangladesh and our food habits and food choice generally doesn't match with European and American friends.
According to me yogurt with low sugar and handful of nuts is very easy to make as u only need to add some sugar in the yogurt that's it.it will save your time plus it is beneficial for your skin as well as your health.it will also keep your tummy full till the lunch.i hope this will help you,thank you🌼❤️
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.