Hmmm… I have protein mixes that are good. I love chocolate, so I mix it with coconut milk or maybe add in some fruit or powdered nut butter. I have bought boiled eggs when I was traveling. I think I’ve found protein bars that were good too.
Greek yogurt has a lot of protein. For an healthy no-cook breakfast I like to make a bowl of Greek yogurt with sugar free granola/muesli and fruit. It is delicious and full of energy!
I'm not sure how much protein, but I like to make overnight oats with a scoop of protein powder, nonfat Greek yogurt, and almond milk. Makes for a super filling breakfast. I make about three one day and just stick them in the fridge. They're ready in the morning when I need them 🙂 Best part is there are a lot of choices in flavoring and fruit toppings you can do to not get bored. Hope this helps!
Avocado/guacamole on whole grain bread. Nuts & mixed Berries in Greek yogurt. No bake peanut butter oatmeal breakfast cookies/bars. Premade protein Shakes don't require cooking.
Well.im from a lil. Town so here i can't. Get like breakfast that doesn't require cooking…n yaa!! My mma gave me breakfast which is very healthy♥️ but…. I think oats n all are the highest protein like🤔
I like to have Greek yogurt with granola. It’s healthy and most importantly it keeps me energized all morning and I don’t find myself looking for food or a snack until it’s lunch time.
Good morning!! My favorite is oatmeal with flax, chia and almond or peanut butter (palm oil free/sugar free). Try adding a scoop of unflavored plant based protein powder ! If you do not want to microwave, prepare them in a mason jar as overnight oats, add some fresh fruit on top and some coconut or almond milk and enjoy cold! Oatmeal perfect fiber, flax is great omega 369!
Quaker makes a high protein cranberry oatmeal that's delicious. Add water, pop it in the microwave for 2.5 minutes and walaaa!
Peanut butter banana toast; Oatmeal with nuts and berries; you can also prep the night before so you don’t have to cook in the morning: make hard-boiled eggs, de-shell, refrigerate, then eat them in the morning for a quick protein-packed breakfast. Pair the latter with whole fruits, nuts, yogurt to make it feel nutritiously balanced.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?