I typically keep whole grain cereal, fruit bars without added sugars, low fat yogurt, and fruit available in the kitchen. My target calorie range for breakfast is around 300 and I can meet that with a bowl of cereal, or a combo of the other options. This way, I don't feel cornered by a time crunch and opt for fast food or junk food on my way out the door.
I also keep eggs, breakfast sausage, and veggies (peppers and onions) available for when I have more time and can make an omlet or breakfast scramble. Even this option doesn't take more than a few minutes to pull together.
1. Soak oats whole night/ or add milk and oats into the oven add nuts honey fruit. Done.
2. Mix egg and oats – oats omlet
3. Boil egg + fruits
4.veg + rooti
5. Egg+ cheese+ veg – omlet and juice/ milk + nuts 🙂
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?