Nuts grains fruits. I love granola with almond milk also I love smoothies the number for from La Bonita is my favorite one and it really feels me up and gives me energy all day long
- How do you find time in morning? I am retired and slow, tired of dishes, and I have to put my coffee down to move around a cold kitchen and eat stuff. My stomach isn’t ready for food until 11:00 am? Is there anyone on this site that is 68 or more?
- How do you balance quick, cheap and healthy when figuring out great breakfasts? I typically prefer a hot breakfast, but they take a long time to prepare.
- Are there any fast breakfasts to eat while in a rush?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- Is no breakfast better than a non nutritional breakfast? E.g. McDonald’s
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?