For me the best way is laying down in bed, with low light, quiet ambience to avoid distractions and allow enough comfort to allow relaxation in a comfortable/non-awkard position.
- What is the best way to clear your mind every morning and start a productive day?
- What to do when you finish the task before the time you saved for your deep work?
- How do you get your mind to relax & concentrate on a particularly difficult, stressful or a very distracting day to get your deep work done? Also, how do you motivate yourself when you’re not feeling well to do the deep work anyway?
- How did you set up a morning routine? What motivated you to get out of bed early in the morning?
- What’s the difference between Deep Work and Block Distractions? They sound the same.
Wanda Da rocha
I found a brain training app that had a great intro to meditation, called luminosity. It had a clever method of using touch to focus on your breathing
- Is being sincere any way wrong. Is working hard wrong. Should we be careless. Should we do work perfectly or imperfectly? Should we take responsibility or not? Because people who take responsibility are sincere and hardworking but people who are careless, poor, irresponsible are environment friendly. Am I right or not?
- Once I have finished a deep work session of any length, I take a short break. However, I struggle to get back into that deep work state afterwards. Any tips for re-engaging with work after a break?
- How do you commit to your habit and able to do a deep work, without pause?
- What helps you prepare for a deep work session? Things that help you look forward to doing this daily?
- Do you stop deep work when time is up or keep going as long as your in the flow?
- How do you ensure high quality work?
- What does deep work mean for you?
- What do you do to ensure that you stay focused?
- Should I increase my focus time past 25 mins or just keep blocking it out while taking 5 min breaks in between?
- Which tasks do you choose to work on when you’re completing the deep work exercise?