For me the best way is laying down in bed, with low light, quiet ambience to avoid distractions and allow enough comfort to allow relaxation in a comfortable/non-awkard position.
- How do you make sure you start your deep work session on time?
- How long do you Deep Work for?
- What if you don’t have any big tasks to complete during the deep work session, what if you have lots of small tasks?
- My mind is so easily distracted, especially by email and social media, whatsapp etc. Especially when I am trying to start work, this is problematic. Do you have any tips on how to focus your mind?
- Are there tricks or tools to help me complete my deep work with fewer family distractions?
Wanda Da rocha
I found a brain training app that had a great intro to meditation, called luminosity. It had a clever method of using touch to focus on your breathing
- Do you have problem with short attention span? Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
- Why is Deep Work recommended in the afternoon?
- What do you do when you encounter sudden distractions that fatigue you?
- What do you mean by deep work habit?
- How do you choose what to work on? I find myself straying away from tasks I am afraid I will fail at, and sometimes even trick myself into taking on less important tasks, instead.
- What exactly is deep work?
- Do you find it more beneficial to deeply focus on tasks at hand or spend time on an ongoing project when you are fully focused for a dedicated time span?
- How do you block out distractions?
- What process do you go through when working on the Deep Work habit? Also, would someone expound on the Morning Pages habit? I’m not sure that I am doing it correctly!
- How do you keep up with Fabulous?