I found a brain training app that had a great intro to meditation, called luminosity. It had a clever method of using touch to focus on your breathing
For me the best way is laying down in bed, with low light, quiet ambience to avoid distractions and allow enough comfort to allow relaxation in a comfortable/non-awkard position.
- Do you prefer background music or quiet while you meditate?
- Do you prefer meditating in the mornings or evenings?
- What are some tips for someone just starting out with meditation?
- Any good techniques on how to stop your mind wandering while meditating or will it just take lots of practice?
- How do you deal with pain from traumas while meditating and how do you access and release these experiences to fully let them go?
- What do you thing of, while meditating?
- Where is the best place to meditate?
- What type of meditation do you use e.g. guided, breathing etc
- Relationship issues in any form, how do you cope to release tension and heartache?
- Where is the best place to meditate ?