For smoothies I used
– half avocado
– one banana
– a teaspoon of powdered moringa leaves
– one tablespoon of milk
– one tablespoon of honey
Another similar breakfast is egg muffins — you’d have to look up the recipe for this one but it’s a common quick breakfast hack where you cook a bunch of mini-quiche sort things in a muffin tin. Basically scrambled eggs + veggies in a muffin-shape. They last a week in the fridge, just microwave and go.
This seems to keep me from food cravings for the next few hours.
Also smoothies. So many yummy recipes out there, but for ease I usually just add a handful of frozen strawberries to yogurt, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and milk. (You can also toss a few leaves of spinach in. You can't taste them, but they add vitamins and minerals.) Have a piece of low carb toast or frozen waffle to fill you up and you're set!
- Do you eat only chilled/room temperature foods in the morning or do you take time to cook/reheat some meal?
- Any suggestions for a delicious and healthy breakfast option?
- What are some healthy and tasty protein options for breakfast?
- I will be glad to know some quick and tasty great breakfast recipes.
- Any other suggestions regarding great breakfasts that specificaly do not include fruits, eggs and cereal?
- Quick breakfasts if you like something warm in the morning?
- I would like to have some more recipes of healthy breakfasts.
- What do you do if people at home say “This is not a hotel, we cannot prepare a different variety of food for each individual. You have to eat what is available or go make something for yourself or go out and eat want you want.”?
- It is okay to have the same breakfast every morning?
- How many eggs a day can or should a person eat?