- Any suggestions for a good breakfast that can be prepared the night before?
- Any good ideas for making hard boiled eggs more delicious? I have a ready supply at work and would like to figure out some good hacks to make them more appealing.
- What are your thoughts on fasting for 16 hours? There seem to be some health benefits of eating that way.
- Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, what are some healthy choices for establishing good morning habits and time-saving ideas?
- What do you eat for breakfast? Do you have a healthy go-to meal that’s easy and nutritious?
This seems to keep me from food cravings for the next few hours.
Another similar breakfast is egg muffins — you’d have to look up the recipe for this one but it’s a common quick breakfast hack where you cook a bunch of mini-quiche sort things in a muffin tin. Basically scrambled eggs + veggies in a muffin-shape. They last a week in the fridge, just microwave and go.
Also smoothies. So many yummy recipes out there, but for ease I usually just add a handful of frozen strawberries to yogurt, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and milk. (You can also toss a few leaves of spinach in. You can't taste them, but they add vitamins and minerals.) Have a piece of low carb toast or frozen waffle to fill you up and you're set!
For smoothies I used
– half avocado
– one banana
– a teaspoon of powdered moringa leaves
– one tablespoon of milk
– one tablespoon of honey
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.