For smoothies I used
– half avocado
– one banana
– a teaspoon of powdered moringa leaves
– one tablespoon of milk
– one tablespoon of honey
Another similar breakfast is egg muffins — you’d have to look up the recipe for this one but it’s a common quick breakfast hack where you cook a bunch of mini-quiche sort things in a muffin tin. Basically scrambled eggs + veggies in a muffin-shape. They last a week in the fridge, just microwave and go.
This seems to keep me from food cravings for the next few hours.
Also smoothies. So many yummy recipes out there, but for ease I usually just add a handful of frozen strawberries to yogurt, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and milk. (You can also toss a few leaves of spinach in. You can't taste them, but they add vitamins and minerals.) Have a piece of low carb toast or frozen waffle to fill you up and you're set!
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?