- Is eating a doughnut really that bad?
- Is it a crime to drink coffee without sugar after a breakfast? I’m too used to it.
- I’ve just been having eggs and fruits for breakfast. What are some other great quick breakfasts I could try out?
- On the weekends when you wake up later than normal (10am), it is worth to wait to have a brunch?
- How can you make sure your breakfast gives you energy instead of weighing you down?
This seems to keep me from food cravings for the next few hours.
Another similar breakfast is egg muffins — you’d have to look up the recipe for this one but it’s a common quick breakfast hack where you cook a bunch of mini-quiche sort things in a muffin tin. Basically scrambled eggs + veggies in a muffin-shape. They last a week in the fridge, just microwave and go.
Also smoothies. So many yummy recipes out there, but for ease I usually just add a handful of frozen strawberries to yogurt, a scoop of chocolate protein powder, and milk. (You can also toss a few leaves of spinach in. You can't taste them, but they add vitamins and minerals.) Have a piece of low carb toast or frozen waffle to fill you up and you're set!
For smoothies I used
– half avocado
– one banana
– a teaspoon of powdered moringa leaves
– one tablespoon of milk
– one tablespoon of honey
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?