I mostly eat after a workout and not before. However I think it’s good to eat something which does not lay to heavy in your stomach otherwise it will be harder to get moving. My recommendation is to eat first a banana or eggs something like that, it will give you engery for your workout. I would then after workout and have proper breakfast after. But I think this depends from person to person. I hope this helped you!
i like to have a good healthy breakfast with wheat, coconut yogurt, apple and soy milk. it helps keep me going and it tastes rlly good too !!
I’m no expert but I usually have some tuna before exercise because it keeps me energized and doesn’t make me feel too lousy to work out.
The key is to eat something that will give you energy and at the same time not something heavy. So I usually eat either a fruit along with some dried nuts, a salad or some veggies with rice and a food that contains protein. What I choose between the above options depends on the time of the day that I decide to exercise and on how much hungry I am. Hope I helped you and motivated you! Wish you the best👍💯
Something like a granola bar or banana if you’re looking for just a quick snack. If it’s more like an 1/1.5 hour before something with a lot of carbs and a little bit of protein is really good!
- Any recommendations for easy and short exercises in the morning?
- How do you get out of bed when you’re so tired?
- Do you do the same exercise routine every day or do you mix it up?
- How quickly am I supposed to move from the minimum exercise to something more difficult? Is it okay if I’m still not inspired/motivated to step up my game after a month?
- Are you hydrated?
- What do you do when you just don’t feel like working out/exercising?
- What is your cue? What is your reward?
- What’s the appropriate amount of time to work out after eating?
- Is it better to do light exercise for 90 minutes, or heavy exercise for 30 minutes? The goal is mostly weight loss.
- What do you do when something prevents you from doing your usual exercise method/routine? I have asthma so I can’t run outside. I usually play Step Mania because it gets my heart rate going. But sometimes my tech doesn’t work. And I don’t really have the space to do Zumba or other aerobics. I’ve tried going to the gym, but it takes so much extra time to get ready and leave the house and etc. Difference between spending exactly 30 minutes vs 90 minutes with commuting and getting situated and etc. at the gym. I don’t want exercise to be something I dread doing. Does anyone have something fun they do at home for exercise?