I mostly eat after a workout and not before. However I think it’s good to eat something which does not lay to heavy in your stomach otherwise it will be harder to get moving. My recommendation is to eat first a banana or eggs something like that, it will give you engery for your workout. I would then after workout and have proper breakfast after. But I think this depends from person to person. I hope this helped you!
i like to have a good healthy breakfast with wheat, coconut yogurt, apple and soy milk. it helps keep me going and it tastes rlly good too !!
I’m no expert but I usually have some tuna before exercise because it keeps me energized and doesn’t make me feel too lousy to work out.
The key is to eat something that will give you energy and at the same time not something heavy. So I usually eat either a fruit along with some dried nuts, a salad or some veggies with rice and a food that contains protein. What I choose between the above options depends on the time of the day that I decide to exercise and on how much hungry I am. Hope I helped you and motivated you! Wish you the best👍💯
Something like a granola bar or banana if you’re looking for just a quick snack. If it’s more like an 1/1.5 hour before something with a lot of carbs and a little bit of protein is really good!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?