If I’m feeling sick or hungover (haha) I might just do the 1 minute “just get moving” program and then stretch.
If I’m busy I’ll do the 7 minute or 10 minute intense workouts.
I always feel better after working out and stretching.
Running 3 times a week takes 20 to 30 minutes.
The other days i dance in front of my pc for about 15 minutes.
And then I take all the extras where i can get them, like taking my bike instead of the car or going for walks.
It adds up, my sister could tell I've been exercising and she had not seen me since i started fabulous 7 weeks ago 🙂
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?
- What’s your trick for keeping a consistent workout routine?
- In what order do you perform your habits?
- What kind of exercise do you actually look forward to?
- How do you get back on track with excerising after unplanned breaks?