If I’m feeling sick or hungover (haha) I might just do the 1 minute “just get moving” program and then stretch.
If I’m busy I’ll do the 7 minute or 10 minute intense workouts.
I always feel better after working out and stretching.
Running 3 times a week takes 20 to 30 minutes.
The other days i dance in front of my pc for about 15 minutes.
And then I take all the extras where i can get them, like taking my bike instead of the car or going for walks.
It adds up, my sister could tell I've been exercising and she had not seen me since i started fabulous 7 weeks ago 🙂
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?