a “sleep ritual” i can’t sleep without is, turning on my purple LED lights, listening to soft songs on the speaker and writing in my journal, clearing my head space.
A sleep ritual I can't sleep without is putting away all electronics and turning off the light or I meditate so I feel calm and sleepy.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- What’s one go-to thing you do to get a good night’s sleep