A healthy breakfast for me is, Smoothie avocado! And porridge with blueberries 🫐 and strawberries. 🍓 and some oat milk 👌🏻✨🤍
I have a green smoothie. But anything loaded with nutrients, no cereal or sugar filled foods. Something that will give energy
Well a healthy breakfast, has different meanings to other people like eating a lot of fruit and vegetables. For me is eating something that is good for you like some boiled eggs but also have a little treat, like some chocolate or something that you, like that would make your breakfast more enjoyable but healthy at the same time
- How long after you get up do you eat breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfasts for moms on the go?
- What do you eat when you’re on the run and can’t prepare breakfast?
- What do you do to vary your breakfast options?
- Do you have great make-ahead breakfasts?
- How do you avoid wanting carbs in the morning? I have strong cravings for bread/toast/bagels.
- How do you refrain from eating sugary cereals? Sometimes I have a craving for it, but I realize that it’s not the best thing for my body at the top of the morning.
- Any recipes for an amazing breakfast? I need more ideas.
- If you work early in the morning and commute to work, how quickly do you eat breakfast after waking up? How does this factor into your morning commute?
- Do you include vegetables in your breakfast?