Oats are good, corn flakes, as well as uhmm fried potatoes or a vegetable sandwich. Milk. There are various alternatives i would suggest to have any one or two things from above in the morning breakfast.
Anything can be breakfast. It doesn’t have to be traditional breakfast food. Avocado on toast is good or just toast. You can have a sandwich or a protein bar.
A healthy alternative woild be a few slices of bread fried in a frying pan. Make sure you use butter as oil on the pan. Flip each slice once as soon as one side becomes bright yellow. Serve with orange juice if you like.
You could eat oatmeal without fruit it would be great, you can also eat bread or any type of sugar free cereal, yogurt is also good!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?