Oats are good, corn flakes, as well as uhmm fried potatoes or a vegetable sandwich. Milk. There are various alternatives i would suggest to have any one or two things from above in the morning breakfast.
Anything can be breakfast. It doesn’t have to be traditional breakfast food. Avocado on toast is good or just toast. You can have a sandwich or a protein bar.
A healthy alternative woild be a few slices of bread fried in a frying pan. Make sure you use butter as oil on the pan. Flip each slice once as soon as one side becomes bright yellow. Serve with orange juice if you like.
You could eat oatmeal without fruit it would be great, you can also eat bread or any type of sugar free cereal, yogurt is also good!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.