Yes, that gives me more energy, i know some people thinks they burn more calories but I read that that is not true and you burn the same amount of calories, but eat before to exercise help me to do not feel dizzy
Whenever I eat before exercise it makes me feel sick and my workout harder. I prefer to eat after or sometimes even a protein shake is fine.
Absolutely, I can be dizzy if I'm not eating before exercize especially in the morning. And my performance during workout wouldnt be maximum.
Yes, I eat before exercising to have energy, otherwise I faint in the middle of the work out. I eat protine and fruits, then I wait from 1h to 2h then i exercise, so the food i ate has produced energy.
If I was to eat before I exercise I would wait half an hour to allow food to process before doing any exercise. My recommendation would be to not eat exercise then wait half hour and it would be okay to eat at least that's how I would do it.
Personally, eating before exercising does not work for me. I have never tried this because I feel like I might vomit and I'm scared of vomiting.
it doesn't seem right to have food before exercise but in case you have then it should be optimal to wait for 1 hr before indulging in exercise
Actually yes I can exercise after having my breakfast and that’s because I try to keep my exercises simple… just dancing with my favourite songs or something like that to give me energy for the day…You know, My serious daily exercise is yoga which I do in the evening and that would be another reason for not taking that morning exercise so seriously…besides, I think exercising before having breakfast could make me dizzy because of low blood sugar and that’s why I don’t agree with it that much…
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.