At work I normally use my stress ball or I would swivel in my chair while listening to music or my favorite podcast. Now during this pandemic, I’m now practicing a lot of yoga to get my mind clear so that I can have less pandemic fatigue.
What i do you workout would be running a fast mile then i would go for a 12 mile bike ride then do some abs and that’s it.
When I wasnt remote, I ALWAYS did squats. I usually follow that along with some arm stretches, touching my toes, straightening my back for a minute or two.
I do not work in a cubicle room because I'm still a teenager. But I would recommend you to walk or at least stand up and stretch every half an hour or an hour because sitting affects your body health. (If you do not believe it search it up on Youtube)And you should also do eye exercises(search for them on google) and drink a lot of water. And also have a nice sitting posture and working posture.
I work in a flower shop so I stand all day. At work I do a lot of lifting and bending so I try to remember to lift with my legs, not my back. Also I try to roll my shoulders when I can, since the position we're working in is bad for the neck and shoulders.
I don’t work in cubicle, but in an office that I share with coworkers..ai try to strech and do a short walk once in a while….
I’m sorry but I don’t work at the present time and don’t work in a cubicle at all, but if I would, I’m sure I’d do neck stretches, side stretches and leg up & calves stretches! 😀 At home right now, I bought and started doing step aerobics and loving it!! 👍
- How do you keep exercising interesting? I don’t want to hit a plateau.
- I only do calisthenics. I have been doing core training, push-ups, and pull-ups every day for a few months. I’ve been stuck at around 20 max pull-ups for months and can’t seem to get stronger. I do different variations every day so I almost never do the same exercise 2 days in a row. My question is would it be better to take rest days on core exercises? And should I focus on certain muscle groups instead of doing everything in a day? When I take a rest day I feel like I’m weaker the next day, so I try and take as few as possible. But I’m just not sure if it’s my program. Also, if anyone knows of some great calisthenic exercises to get shredded it would be greatly appreciated. I need a good calisthenic workout program.
- How do you find an exercise you enjoy that doesn’t cost too much?
- Is it necessary to sign up for a goal (e.g. a 5k run) to keep your exercise on track?
- How do you find exercise habits for disabled people? I’m finding it a challenge to several things. I can’t jog or run. At the moment I also have broken ribs so I can only walk short distances. Is there anything else I can do?
- Do you find exercising with a friend or partner more rewarding than exercising alone?
- What do you do for better sleep?
- How do you prepare for your morning routine? Does it start the night before?
- How can I stop planning things but never finishing them?
- What commitment devices do you use to make sure you complete your exercise habit?