An equally great breakfast can include yogurt, honey , cereals, oats , some fruits of your choice or you can add some nuts instead of fruits.
I like swedish knäckebröd with cottage cheese and another topping. I like either fruit for sweet (banana, apple cinnamon, strawberry) or meat slices for savory (ham, turkey, chicken, maybe add some paprika powder or kurkuma)
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?