I usually have yogurt drinks or fruit and something with yogurt and carb, to keep my meals well balanced but still easy to eat when my stomach hasn't woken up yet.
I usually uhh I don’t know, some times instant noodle sometime egg oh and mostly bread and that’s all, however when I started eating oats with blueberry and a nice milkshake I felt proud of myself and healthier.
It depends on the day. One favorite go-to is a microwaved scrambled egg on a toasted bagel with a slice of cheese. It takes about 3 minutes to make and keeps me full a long time. Today I sliced up a nectarine into a bowl of greek yogurt with some granola.
I try my best to set aside time for breakfast, and make myself a whole wheat toast and fried eggs or sausages; But it I don’t have time to cook I have boiled eggs (which I put on the stove while I get ready); or if I am really running out on time I just grab a banana as I leave home.
Normally it's a smoothie. I'll make it the night before so it's ready in the morning. Typically it'll have oats or a protein powder and banana. I'll then add in any other fruit I have to mix it up. When I'm feeling a bit more leisurely it might be toast and a cup of tea.
Porridge and blueberries with a smidge of honey or eggs, mushrooms and spinach if I have time to cook. If not I will have good quality muesli with milk. I am thinking about trying to make some overnight oats.
I usually have rice, veggies, protein, and a cup of milk tea for breakfast. Sometimes i also have a fruit to complete my breakfast
Eggs in some sort of fashion. Usually I meal prep breakfast sandwiches or burritos for the week so I can grab one and go when I head out for work at 5am
I usually have sports before breakfast so I try to eat proteins. I usually have fried eggs on avocado toast, or tuna+philly cheese on a toast. I always complement it with a fruit at the end. Especially oranges in winter.
A smoothie to go! I try to minimize the fruit to only a banana, to limit the sugar, instead I put in some oats and chia seeds and flavor with cocoa/vanilla/cardamom or something like that and if I'm feeling like it some instant coffee! My milk of choice at the moment is almond milk.
Hi there! Normally I have 1 of 3 things. Shakeology protein drink (not like your average protein shake. Look it up! Vitamin packed & can be vegan. I drink vegan), a hard boiled egg on top of gluten free toast with pesto, or plain old oatmeal! (Reduced sugar)
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?