There’s a lot of things super healthy you can do. Other explample is two pieces of whole wheat or rye bread with smashed avocado, topped with poached eggs. Salt and pepper. It’s super healthy and delicious.
Give it a try. There’s a lot of fun things you can do. Stick with your favorites but at least make the goal to eat something different five days a week, and repeat two of your favorite ones.
In pretty sure you can do it.
Good bless you ❤️
BUT. You can also try switching up the ingredients/toppings of your oatmeal. If you want, you can make cold oatmeal by soaking oats in milk and leaving them in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning add some yogurt and some fruits or honey. It tastes pretty different from warm oatmeal.
You can also find recipes online for things like Chia pudding and egg muffins.
Experiment and see what works for you! :')
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?