- Is eating a doughnut really that bad?
- When I’m so late for work and want to have breakfast, what would it be the quickest breakfast idea (not fruit or veggies)?
- What are some tasty breakfast foods? I’m not very creative when it comes to that.
- What is a quick eggs recipe for breakfast ?
- What frozen breakfasts qualify?
There’s a lot of things super healthy you can do. Other explample is two pieces of whole wheat or rye bread with smashed avocado, topped with poached eggs. Salt and pepper. It’s super healthy and delicious.
Give it a try. There’s a lot of fun things you can do. Stick with your favorites but at least make the goal to eat something different five days a week, and repeat two of your favorite ones.
In pretty sure you can do it.
Good bless you ❤️
BUT. You can also try switching up the ingredients/toppings of your oatmeal. If you want, you can make cold oatmeal by soaking oats in milk and leaving them in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning add some yogurt and some fruits or honey. It tastes pretty different from warm oatmeal.
You can also find recipes online for things like Chia pudding and egg muffins.
Experiment and see what works for you! :')
- What is everyone’s favorite breakfast that is quick?
- What is a quick, nutritious and filling (long-lasting energy) breakfast option?
- How do you eat a good breakfast while away from home?
- What is an ideal quick and easy vegetarian breakfast?
- What’s on your breakfast plate?
- How good is rice and chicken for breakfast??
- What is an easy breakfast to make the night before if mornings are hard?
- What is a quick, easy and nutritious breakfast I can eat on the go?
- Any easy and healthy breakfast ideas for office going people to prepare in the morning?
- What about intermittent fasting? Does anyone have experience with this? If so should I stop having breakfast?