There’s a lot of things super healthy you can do. Other explample is two pieces of whole wheat or rye bread with smashed avocado, topped with poached eggs. Salt and pepper. It’s super healthy and delicious.
Give it a try. There’s a lot of fun things you can do. Stick with your favorites but at least make the goal to eat something different five days a week, and repeat two of your favorite ones.
In pretty sure you can do it.
Good bless you ❤️
BUT. You can also try switching up the ingredients/toppings of your oatmeal. If you want, you can make cold oatmeal by soaking oats in milk and leaving them in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning add some yogurt and some fruits or honey. It tastes pretty different from warm oatmeal.
You can also find recipes online for things like Chia pudding and egg muffins.
Experiment and see what works for you! :')
- What kind of breakfasts are good for high protein diet and low fat.
- What is most healthy breakfast?
- How many of you go raw vegan? Keto?
- How to make this habit regular
- What would be a good light breakfast if soon after it you’d go exercising?
- What is a good breakfast to prepare the night before?
- Your favourite thing to add to oatmeal?
- What fruit are best to make smoothies with?😁
- Anyone else not hungry until 10 or 10:30?
- How do you lose weight when you had your thyroid removed and are in menopause? I just keep gaining no matter what I do.