There’s a lot of things super healthy you can do. Other explample is two pieces of whole wheat or rye bread with smashed avocado, topped with poached eggs. Salt and pepper. It’s super healthy and delicious.
Give it a try. There’s a lot of fun things you can do. Stick with your favorites but at least make the goal to eat something different five days a week, and repeat two of your favorite ones.
In pretty sure you can do it.
Good bless you ❤️
BUT. You can also try switching up the ingredients/toppings of your oatmeal. If you want, you can make cold oatmeal by soaking oats in milk and leaving them in the fridge overnight. Then in the morning add some yogurt and some fruits or honey. It tastes pretty different from warm oatmeal.
You can also find recipes online for things like Chia pudding and egg muffins.
Experiment and see what works for you! :')
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.