Lots of eggs and Greek yogurt! Salads are pretty good too, just a basic lettuce/olive/tomato/carrot mix with olive oil! There’s also berry mixes with nuts and seeds (just make sure it’s ketogenic-friendly!) that are really good and really filling. Hope this helps!!
cabbage hash browns, bell pepper eggs, hard boiled eggs there are more if you just search "keto breakfast" on google, good luck with your diet!! 🙂
Theh eat seafood, low carbohydrate food, cheese, avocados, meat and poultry, yogurt, and many other vegetables and foods with high proteins and vitamins.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.