Ka S G.
Scrambled eggs are the best! They're super quick to make and they're healthy, I usually take like 3 minutes to make them. You can put oil on the pan and start heating it up while you grab the eggs and prepare yourself to go, after that it takes seconds for them to cook, hope it helps 🙂
Well I was typing here a long message but it deleted (I dunno how). Anyway for breakfast I usually cook oatmeal, fried eggs or sandwich. If I have no time I just eat what I have: porridge and others what my mom cooked for lunch.
I don’t, I also eat my bowl of musli with oat&almond milk. I have been cutting out my cup of coffee if I don’t need it. (Which I have done while I am exercising in the mornings) I will throw a banana in as it is high in fibre. But if I had to eat on the go, it would be a banana with some walnuts, and some water! And 2 or 3 clementines
I normally grab some eggs scramble them and throw them on a toasted bagel. Then I slice a banana and eat it with my bagel with a glass of water
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?