Ka S G.
Scrambled eggs are the best! They're super quick to make and they're healthy, I usually take like 3 minutes to make them. You can put oil on the pan and start heating it up while you grab the eggs and prepare yourself to go, after that it takes seconds for them to cook, hope it helps 🙂
Well I was typing here a long message but it deleted (I dunno how). Anyway for breakfast I usually cook oatmeal, fried eggs or sandwich. If I have no time I just eat what I have: porridge and others what my mom cooked for lunch.
I don’t, I also eat my bowl of musli with oat&almond milk. I have been cutting out my cup of coffee if I don’t need it. (Which I have done while I am exercising in the mornings) I will throw a banana in as it is high in fibre. But if I had to eat on the go, it would be a banana with some walnuts, and some water! And 2 or 3 clementines
I normally grab some eggs scramble them and throw them on a toasted bagel. Then I slice a banana and eat it with my bagel with a glass of water
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.