Ka S G.
Scrambled eggs are the best! They're super quick to make and they're healthy, I usually take like 3 minutes to make them. You can put oil on the pan and start heating it up while you grab the eggs and prepare yourself to go, after that it takes seconds for them to cook, hope it helps 🙂
Well I was typing here a long message but it deleted (I dunno how). Anyway for breakfast I usually cook oatmeal, fried eggs or sandwich. If I have no time I just eat what I have: porridge and others what my mom cooked for lunch.
I don’t, I also eat my bowl of musli with oat&almond milk. I have been cutting out my cup of coffee if I don’t need it. (Which I have done while I am exercising in the mornings) I will throw a banana in as it is high in fibre. But if I had to eat on the go, it would be a banana with some walnuts, and some water! And 2 or 3 clementines
I normally grab some eggs scramble them and throw them on a toasted bagel. Then I slice a banana and eat it with my bagel with a glass of water
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?