if you're trying to get to a point where you're focusing on the emptiness of your mind then it could be distracting.
I really dont know. Id say to mix it up OR w.e. is comfortable for you. I know thoae binural beats are supposed to help chakras etc. dependant on frequency. I am NOT sure if harm can be done from using them /how you use them (loud or just background noise etc). I think any type of meditation consistently will benefit rather than not.
Wish I couldve helped better. Ill have to look into it at some point. Im very curious.
Happy new year etc.:)
- Any form of other meditation which helps in productivity than the fabulous ones
- Do you ever experience anxiety when you attempt to meditate? I often have trouble settling down and focusing or clearing my mind.
- How to meditate and what is the point of meditating?
- What are some techniques you use to clear your head when it feels like everything is going a mile a minute and you can’t seem to pull your thoughts out of chaos in order to focus on your practice?
- What do you picture when trying to clear your mind during meditation?
- How often does one meditate in a week and how long for?
- What has helped you be consistent with meditation? A ritual, an app, friends maybe maybe?
- How do you set your intention to mediate and follow through?
- If you’ve been meditating for a while, how do you strengthen your practice?
- How to meditade in the workplace