if you're trying to get to a point where you're focusing on the emptiness of your mind then it could be distracting.
I really dont know. Id say to mix it up OR w.e. is comfortable for you. I know thoae binural beats are supposed to help chakras etc. dependant on frequency. I am NOT sure if harm can be done from using them /how you use them (loud or just background noise etc). I think any type of meditation consistently will benefit rather than not.
Wish I couldve helped better. Ill have to look into it at some point. Im very curious.
Happy new year etc.:)
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?