I was actually having one of those days today when my friend told me that she was going and asked, "You want to come?"
I answered, "I think today is the first day that I am actually feeling tired…"
She immediately responded, " Sorry, wrong question. You're going."
Gotta love people like that who will keep you on track!
So no matter how tired you are. You should always exercise cause honestly the alternative is much much worse
I guess I just trust that the movement of getting to the gym will wake me up enough by the time I start.
Also, let yourself have an easy workout if you’re tired! Just do something quick and not intense. It’s still a workout, and you’re better than you were when you started.
Sometimes a nap is the wiser idea though!
And you'll be happier and more satisfied with yourself with doing some exercising, than doing no exercising at all. 🙂
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?