I was actually having one of those days today when my friend told me that she was going and asked, "You want to come?"
I answered, "I think today is the first day that I am actually feeling tired…"
She immediately responded, " Sorry, wrong question. You're going."
Gotta love people like that who will keep you on track!
So no matter how tired you are. You should always exercise cause honestly the alternative is much much worse
I guess I just trust that the movement of getting to the gym will wake me up enough by the time I start.
Also, let yourself have an easy workout if you’re tired! Just do something quick and not intense. It’s still a workout, and you’re better than you were when you started.
Sometimes a nap is the wiser idea though!
And you'll be happier and more satisfied with yourself with doing some exercising, than doing no exercising at all. 🙂
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?