Well I found that meditating sleeps me to sleep better and it’s a great source for relaxing. Meditating reduces anxiety and it promotes positive tbh. Since I starting meditating like I pay attention to everything in my life and the breathing exercise helped me to think straight. So yeah that’s what meditating did to me:)
When I meditate I listen to the breathe category on Spotify. I usually start with just focusing on my breathing thinking things such as “in the the positive out with the negative” “In with the proactiveness out with the procrastination” and etc. I then just let myself get lost in the white noise and then I pray/ manifest some.
I just started meditating.so I’m not sure. Meditating makes me feel calm and peaceful. And I think high frequency would be better
- What helps you stay focused?
- How to sit for a good meditation time.
- Guided or non guided???
- How long did it take you to be able to meditate without your mind wandering?
- Is it better to listen to something or have pure silence during meditation?
- What’s the best position to meditate?
- How much time should I spend on meditation?
- Any recommendations for good guided meditation ?
- What’s the most effective means of meditation.
- How does meditation help?