As an African, especially a cameroonian, I like to have real food. With my new found habits I want to integrate vegitables and tubers and roots to my breakfast
– Oatmeal with coconut milk and banana, cinnamon & shredded coconut
– Crackers with cream cheese, tomato and cucumber and a hint of pepper and salt
– Freshly baked raisin and walnut sour dough bread with butter
Then I eat some cheakpea, some nut and almonds soaked for a whole night. And a raw turmeric because I have some Allergy problems.
That's it 🙂
Having proper gear for all weather has also helped me be successful when I need to exercise in poor conditions.
Oats: I top it with nut butter, coconut shavings/flakes, dark chocolate bits/cacao nibs , chia seeds and blueberries sometimes banana slices
Smoothie bowl: I vary my smoothies (with half a tsp of macha powder) and use plant based milk: fav is almond milk. I top it with the same toppings as my oatmeal
Bread and eggs with spinach
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?