As an African, especially a cameroonian, I like to have real food. With my new found habits I want to integrate vegitables and tubers and roots to my breakfast
– Oatmeal with coconut milk and banana, cinnamon & shredded coconut
– Crackers with cream cheese, tomato and cucumber and a hint of pepper and salt
– Freshly baked raisin and walnut sour dough bread with butter
Then I eat some cheakpea, some nut and almonds soaked for a whole night. And a raw turmeric because I have some Allergy problems.
That's it 🙂
Having proper gear for all weather has also helped me be successful when I need to exercise in poor conditions.
Oats: I top it with nut butter, coconut shavings/flakes, dark chocolate bits/cacao nibs , chia seeds and blueberries sometimes banana slices
Smoothie bowl: I vary my smoothies (with half a tsp of macha powder) and use plant based milk: fav is almond milk. I top it with the same toppings as my oatmeal
Bread and eggs with spinach
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?