Yogurt and fruit
Rice cake and almond butter with banana on top
Avocado on toasted brown bread.
Poached eggs and brown bread.
Muesili with fruit and almond milk.
Apple and peanut butter.
Other quick, healthy options include Greek yogurt with fruits, toast with your favourite nut butter and a piece of fruit, cottage cheese with a piece of fruit, and hard boiled eggs with a slice of toast and a fruit for fibre (just boil the eggs the night before).
I like Oui Lemon yogurt , spread on the bottom of a bowl , then I sprinkle some granola evenly over the yogurt.
Then I add fruit , I like fresh strawberry’s , Blueberries, and a sliced banana.
If you like you can add some honey .
Omlettes are excellent as well – look for ways to incorporate grains and beans ( I'm veggie so I like to incorporate these for high fibre and they stay in your tummy for ages) , avocado is also a favourite to eat with eggs!
Silken tofu, mixed in with some miso, tumeric, salt, fresh herbs, nutritional yeast etc is also a wonderful breakfast and very good on a bed of wilted spinach or a slice of multigrain toast.😋
Pancakes made with whole oats instead of flour, eggs and non-dairy milk, topped with Avi/tomatoes/ roasted pepper or a bean mix are delicious too and can be prepped the night before if your short of time!
overnight oats with chia, peanut butter and a teaspoon of jam
ham and egg toast
quail eggs with cherry tomatos and a bit of mustard and yogurt sauce
Low fat/sugar granola with fresh fruit and yogurt
Fresh fruit on it own
Porridge with mixed nuts and fresh fruits
Yogurt mixed fruit and honey
another breakfast that i usually make is avocado toast. you will need a bread slice, a ripped avocado and a egg! i mash the avocado, toast the bread and then i fry the egg and it’s done! i drink a cappuccino or just a long coffee along with the toast.
last but not least, a smoothie is my absolute time favorite breakfast when i’m on a rush! i just throw some pieces of fruit and a handful of spinach into the blender, add some water, blend it and it’s done! a plus is that i’m not hungry till lunch and it gives me lots of energy!
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?