My thoughts. Write it out so you can see what is you thoughts and what is other people thoughts that you keep repeat in your head.
- Do you use a paper or online journal? Just blank pages or structured questions?
- What kind of books or papers do you write on? A book implies that you would want to keep your daily journaling for a reason. What reason would that be?
- What is your favorite medium to journal in? I type it in the notes of the fabulous app, screen shot it and post it on my private Instagram account. I like being able to go back see where I’ve been and where I am now. But I also have a journal hoarding problem ☺
- How do you write your feelings in a journal?
- What do you think are the greatest benefits of journaling? What’s you’re favourite thing about it?
- During each session, (1) how much do you journal on average (in terms of time)?, and (2) how much do you write on average (quantity of writing)?
- How do you journal everyday?
- What should I write in my journal?
- How long do you usually write in your journal?
- How do you stick to a journaling habit?
- What do you focus on
- What kinds of things do you write in your journal?
- For people who’s jobs require secrecy or confidentiality (military, therapists, lawyers) what are some guidelines to follow when journaling?
- How do you think that journaling help you? What are the benefits?
- What if I can’t think of a good way to talk myself out of a “but…” statement? I sometimes find myself writing a half-hearted reflection 😅