As a student, I have a lot of work to do and on top of that I pray several times a day. I help with house chores and look after my siblings and mom. Whenever my friends have a problem they usually talk to me. I do a lot regularly on a daily basis so exercising was not a huge concern for me. I have a good metabolism so I can’t fully tell if I’m healthy or not by just looking at myself. When I found out I had high blood pressure and some other health concerns, they told me to exercise. After several months of trying to fit it in my schedule, I found out that the best time is at night. Try for yourself and see if that works! If not at night, then before you go to sleep just do a short 5-15 minute exercise. I hope this helps!
I have been pretty consistent with my morning routine for 5 days in a row now! I've had a glass of water with vitamins and eaten a healthy breakfast! For 3 days in a row I've been doing some exercises to target different muscle groups. So far, I've used the timer for an 8 minute workout. I hope to work up to longer workouts with higher activity levels in the future. My goal to reach is 30 minutes in the morning and add more cardio.
Hi! I usually try to look up over night recipes, like overnight oats, chia seed pudding, etc. but if I don’t have time I the morning, I’ll make sure to arrange everything the night before, like putting a yogurt in the front of the refrigerator, or placing almond butter on top of a loaf of bread. Remember, it’s okay to not always eat “healthy”! That doesn’t make you any less beautiful or worthy 💞
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?