As a student, I have a lot of work to do and on top of that I pray several times a day. I help with house chores and look after my siblings and mom. Whenever my friends have a problem they usually talk to me. I do a lot regularly on a daily basis so exercising was not a huge concern for me. I have a good metabolism so I can’t fully tell if I’m healthy or not by just looking at myself. When I found out I had high blood pressure and some other health concerns, they told me to exercise. After several months of trying to fit it in my schedule, I found out that the best time is at night. Try for yourself and see if that works! If not at night, then before you go to sleep just do a short 5-15 minute exercise. I hope this helps!
I have been pretty consistent with my morning routine for 5 days in a row now! I've had a glass of water with vitamins and eaten a healthy breakfast! For 3 days in a row I've been doing some exercises to target different muscle groups. So far, I've used the timer for an 8 minute workout. I hope to work up to longer workouts with higher activity levels in the future. My goal to reach is 30 minutes in the morning and add more cardio.
Hi! I usually try to look up over night recipes, like overnight oats, chia seed pudding, etc. but if I don’t have time I the morning, I’ll make sure to arrange everything the night before, like putting a yogurt in the front of the refrigerator, or placing almond butter on top of a loaf of bread. Remember, it’s okay to not always eat “healthy”! That doesn’t make you any less beautiful or worthy 💞
- I travel a lot for work internationally. How do people manage to stay disciplined while traveling?
- What exercises to you do? I hate the cold so find it exceptionally hard to go outside at the moment, and when I do I’m grumpy about it, so need some POSITIVE re-enforcement at the moment! Thanks!
- What is a good low pressure exercise for people with Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- How do you keep focused during your exercise session?
- Any recommendations for truly effective walking?
- What time of day is the best to work out?
- How I can push myself when I’m suffering with depression and anxieties and no support… ? Feel seriously lost.
- What is your biggest motivation to wake up in the morning to work out? Where do I start? How do I NOT snooze that alarm? 😭
- I really want to lose my belly fat. I am exercising and eating well; any other suggestions?
- What exercises do you usually do in the morning?