I sometimes just re-organise my desk layout (or any other large, flat surface) so that it looks like there’s less clutter; less intensive than actual cleaning but results end up looking just as good (so u feel productive!)
Ka Ka K.
I start with something small. I put away one or two things, or do the dishes, or make my bed. It doesn't have to be anything big, I just start small and do at least something.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?