I tend to excersize in a morning, in my living room, where it’s cool. I go for walks later on in the day when it’s cooled down a lot x
I avoid this by getting up early in the morning before it starts to get hot. I usually start at running around 8am and most times it still hasn’t started heating up by the time I get back.
I like doing indoor pilates or exercises like squats, push-ups and those types of things. HIIT workout videos are also nice.
Eyl L Q.
First, #stayathome 😂 Second, ı don't excersice outside. You can do one of chloe ting's workout programs. You can gind it at youtube.
I exercise at home, there's cooler. In fact I always exercise at home, sometimes open the window, when outside isn't too hot. Outside is too much insects and people so it's uncomfortable and might be stressfull
I put on dance musical and dance around the living room…my kids love it, and no one else is watching so I really go for it!
Hide in the freezer. But seriously, why not try swimming if you have a local leisure centre or find a nice shady woodland to walk through. It's too warm where I live at the moment so I'm struggling to exercise myself
- If I wake up late, what can I do to exercise and yet still reach my office on time?
- How do you get up and exercise in the morning?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise on days when you’re just exhausted and had a 12-hour shift at work?
- How do you stay fit and focused when your job is mainly sedentary?
- How do you stay fit and motivated when your job is sedentary?
- What kinds of exercises should I do as a beginner?
- How do you stick to an exercise regimen? I always start well and then let it slide.
- Can you suggest at home workouts for fat loss?
- How long do you usually exercise in the morning?
- Is there a habit that you have had a hard time keeping up? I think most people might say exercise. But, I have not been consistent with meditation no matter how many times I have started over. Truth be told, I fall asleep. Any suggestions on changing up how I do this? P.S. Time of day makes no difference. 😴