I tend to excersize in a morning, in my living room, where it’s cool. I go for walks later on in the day when it’s cooled down a lot x
I avoid this by getting up early in the morning before it starts to get hot. I usually start at running around 8am and most times it still hasn’t started heating up by the time I get back.
I like doing indoor pilates or exercises like squats, push-ups and those types of things. HIIT workout videos are also nice.
Eyl L Q.
First, #stayathome 😂 Second, ı don't excersice outside. You can do one of chloe ting's workout programs. You can gind it at youtube.
I exercise at home, there's cooler. In fact I always exercise at home, sometimes open the window, when outside isn't too hot. Outside is too much insects and people so it's uncomfortable and might be stressfull
I put on dance musical and dance around the living room…my kids love it, and no one else is watching so I really go for it!
Hide in the freezer. But seriously, why not try swimming if you have a local leisure centre or find a nice shady woodland to walk through. It's too warm where I live at the moment so I'm struggling to exercise myself
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?