1. My last cup of coffee is no later than 3 pm
2. I eat a light dinner
3. I meditate before I sleep
4. I stick to a consistent sleep schedule of between 7-8 hours
5. My bedroom has curtains that filter in light that helps me wake up more naturally, as my body’s circadian rhythm knows it’s time to wake up
6. I take big, deep, cleansing breaths when I wake up
7. I drink a glass of water which is already on my nightstand as I placed it there the night before 🙂
2) your mind needs to be in a relaxed state. This means you gotta journal in the evening to write down anything that is still occupying your mind and again, meditation will help. In the morning this means you gotta wake up to a nice alarm, I have recorded positive affirmations on my phone and set an alarm with Google clock and I basically wake up to myself saying positive and energizing thing, how cool is that!!! And then again, some stretching and meditation in the morning can help so much too.
Do these things and I promise you it WILL change your life. And you WILL wake up energized. Trust me. Good luck!
Drink water before going to bed.
Avoid starting my day with social media
Read affirmations to start my day
One other favourite is, I request my pillow for a peaceful sleep and usually ask it to wake me up when it's time.
I will run play with my dog I will make breakfast or just go back to bed since I like alot of 😴
But I woke up aggreeive ane anxious till the fabulous recemmended me gentle alarm. Know I got rid of all those alarms and only I use Gentle alarm it's fantastic and I wake up more energized and happy
Write some note. Reading….
In doing these things I wake around 7 without the help of an alarm. I still find that I spend a good 30 min laying in bed waking up though.
The point is that no matter in which state you woke up, just do it.
I find this is the best start you could have instead of watching netflix all morning
I do sometimes watch somthing after i have fished this
The key is : plan your day, will make you wake up energized. Have a lovely day for you.
I play a guided meditation to ease into sleep. As soon as I wake up I drink water and take my meds. Even if it hurts I sit up and do an energizing breathing exercise. The house is usually cool so that chill wakes me up and gets me going
I also find meditating in the morning makes me feel more energetic, because I understand how I’m feeling x
I then take my breakfast of sugarless coffee a sandwitched brownbread with peanut butter and margarine together with 1 boiled egg.
Feel more energy to get up eventho I haven’t reach the workout morning routine yet.
But that’s my goal this week! Keep hydrated and focus in good nutrition
Make sure you sleep enough, then always think a positive thought before moving on with the day. Do something that makes you happy, like dancing or watching a video or whatever.
Mine is a smoothie and granola or toast and eggs. I try to take the guess work out of what I’m going to eat that makes it easier to do since no decisions are needed.
Also I will try to think how I can make my day greater than yesterday?
On the other hand, motivation is also effective
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?
- What’s one go-to thing you do to get a good night’s sleep