עוז לובטון N.
Hey, I have couple tips that worked for me. If you have enough sleep, but you want to wake up sooner, try to wake up in the time you want to wake up in. Then try to hold your tiredness and don't sleep until you will sleep in the time you want. If you can't get enough sleep, try to do some physical activity two hours before you go to bed, like running or walking.
- I can’t sleep in the dark. I usually stay up till the sun rises or sleep with the lights on but that really made me a lot tired lately. How can i practice sleeping in the dark?
- What do you do when you can’t sleep because of anxiety?
- how do you make yourself put away your phone a while before it’s time to sleep
- If it is an exciting day,how do you fall asleep quickly?
- What Are some things that you do to wind down before bed.
- What apps do you use to track your sleeping time?
- What tea is your fav?
- How do u actively cope up with Stress?
- How do you relax for bed?
- How do you wind down?