עוז לובטון N.
Hey, I have couple tips that worked for me. If you have enough sleep, but you want to wake up sooner, try to wake up in the time you want to wake up in. Then try to hold your tiredness and don't sleep until you will sleep in the time you want. If you can't get enough sleep, try to do some physical activity two hours before you go to bed, like running or walking.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?