Thank you so much for your question. I do not drink tea before sleep however I’m thinking that it may be a good practice start doing. My friends have given me chamomile to do this so I’ll start with that first. Thank you for letting me share.
I am so sorry no one ever replies to your questions! If it makes you feel any better, it is the same way for me too. When it comes to tea, I unfortunately will not be of much help since I am not the biggest fan. But just stay away from caffeine and chocolate! Sorry for not being of much help 🙁
- How do I make myself go to sleep? I don’t feel tired until rather late. Any suggestions how to make myself go to sleep?
- How do you get back to sleep if you have woken up in the middle of the night?
- What should I do if I feel to anxious at bedtime?
- What motivated you to change your sleep habits?
- I like to sleep under the covers, but I also get easily hot. What bedding do you use to help with this problem?
- How can you make your environment much better than it is now? I would like some suggestion.
- Do you turn off your phones before bed: or do you use the alarm on your phone?
- how to switch brain off when going to sleep. Am overthinker
- What do you do with recurring nightmares?
- When you wake up during the night to use the restroom, do you have a hard time getting back to sleep? What helps you get back to sleep?