In the past years I’ve started drinking tea before bed, specially “Sleepytime” tea. It’s a good physical reminder to shut down for the night. Since starting to work from home, it’s been helpful to stretch at the end of the workday as a signal to switch to relaxation mode.
I sit outside and listen to the birds. Sometimes I take a book with me and read. Holding an actual book is nicer than staring at a glowing screen. It is easier on your eyes.
- How do you manage to stay disconnected when you’re bored?
- How early do you disconnect? When you go to bed or a certain amount of hours earlier?
- Do you use your “do not disturb” option and keep your phone on when disconnecting? (I have to keep it on because my insulin pump works with my phone).
- How about setting clock alarm in my phone? Does that count as disconnect?
- When do you disconnect at night?
- Do you put tour phone on airplane mode at night? Or ir can just be away from bed?
- When you disconnect do you just sit there what do you do!
- How can I relax without my device?
- What does unplug mean for you? What about if you have to work?
- How do You find time to do your routine every night? Sometimes I’m so tired and I just want to go to sleep.