I think it's difficult today to live without our phone, and especially in business affairs. Because a phone is not only that device which allows us to reach and connect with the outside world but also a device that we use on our journey to be more productive. Even though we try to use electronic devices as little as possible by thinking minimalist, a phone has its place in our life and business affairs more than ever if we use them efficiently.
- How do you disconnect and then use your phone to do evening routine habits like mediation and checking off the fabulous tasks?
- Do you ever give yourself a “cheat day,” like on the weekend?
- Do you feel like your relationships can improve if you’re not on social media as much?
- What can I do at night time besides use my phone when I can’t fall asleep and my mind is racing?
- what is your method to avoid the phone?
- I’ve found that a lot of my screen time is actually spent messaging people – I don’t want to disconnect from people but how do I manage this?
- What do you do when you disconnect and unplug?
- Do others feel very down and disappointed about their habit too?
- Is it better to reply to texts or messages straight away so that you don’t feel pressured, or is it better to leave it until you feel ready?
- How do you disconnect for the night ?